In accordance with the provisions of the applicable and current Legislation on the matter, specifically the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties (hereinafter The Law) and its Regulations, you are informed that VÍCTOR ANDRÉ LOZANO MORALES, hereinafter referred to as "ECOS MEDIA", with address at Viveros de la Floresta No. 22, Viveros de la Loma, C.P. 54080, Tlalnepantla de Baz, State of Mexico; is responsible for the use, protection and processing of your personal data.
For this reason, it has adopted the necessary administrative, technical and physical security measures, in order to protect the personal data of its associates, strategic allies, staff, clients, distributors, suppliers and collaborators, as well as of any person who has a relationship with "ECOS MEDIA", and access the following official website: https://www.ecosmedia.studio
The foregoing as a measure that aims to prevent damage, loss, alteration, destruction, incorrect use, access, improper disclosure or unauthorized treatment of personal data that, due to its operation, administration, commercial activity, as well as as well as the services contracted and provided, are required.
The personal data, hereinafter "THE DATA", that are requested through contracts, emails, telephone calls, requests, forms and/or any other means, whether physical or digital, may consist of, but not limited to, in the following:
- Full name;
- Place and date of birth;
- Full address;
- Marital status;
- Fixed telephone;
- Cell phone;
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and/or Linkedin ID;
- Federal Taxpayer Registry (RFC);
- Single Registration Key (CURP);
- Location/geolocation data
- Financial data; credit card number and/or expiration date.
- Any other data that, in the opinion of "ECOS MEDIA", is related and necessary to carry out the provision of the corresponding services.
"THE DATA" will be used, treated and protected in accordance with the provisions of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties and its Regulations. Likewise, they will be concentrated in a database and will be used to identify you in the integration, operations, administrative relations and/or commercial relations that you carry out or establish with "ECOS MEDIA", as well as for marketing purposes, with the purpose that "ECOS MEDIA", by itself or by a third party, can develop the necessary activities for the fulfillment of its corporate and/or commercial purpose.
In the event that the integration as a member, client or user of "ECOS MEDIA" is formalized, or the acceptance of any service offered by "ECOS MEDIA", "THE DATA" will be used for the fulfillment of the obligations derived from the relationship legal and/or commercial that is configured; however, "ECOS MEDIA" guarantees that, unless a court order is duly issued by a competent authority or in the event of an accident or emergency situation that could potentially harm or damage the user of the ECOS MEDIA platform or their property, "THE DATA" does not will be shared with any person, whether physical or moral, national or foreign, body or organization that is different and/or unrelated to "ECOS MEDIA" with the exception of the cases provided for in article 37 of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals, including the other exceptions provided for in said legal system.
"ECOS MEDIA" will at no time request data related to racial origin, health status, religious or philosophical beliefs, sexual preferences or political affiliations.
Use of data
In this sense, your personal data will be collected for the purposes that are listed below, and that apply in each specific case:
- Registration in our information systems and database of the clients with whom "ECOS MEDIA" maintains commercial relations, in order to have control over the products or services that are acquired.
- Provide the products or services that are acquired through the website https://www.ecosmedia.studio as well as to identify, locate, contact and/or send information that allows communication between users, members and clients of "ECOS MEDIA".
- Provide, personalize and improve the products and/or services provided by "ECOS MEDIA".
- Billing and collection for the products and/or services provided and marketed by "ECOS MEDIA"; as well as administration and monitoring of the services that are requested.
- Preparation of purchase orders and service requests through any of the channels and/or means of communication of "ECOS MEDIA".
- Preparation of Contracts for the Provision of Services and/or Collaboration, privacy notices, terms and conditions and any other legal document that is provided by "ECOS MEDIA".
- Use the data, background, conversations and recordings of calls, activities that are generated due to the services acquired from "ECOS MEDIA", to provide a better service, as well as provide assistance in case it is required to resolve any doubt or claim.
- Update our databases and keep your information to comply with legal regulations and the corresponding regulatory provisions, in order to comply with the requirements of the authorities and regulatory entities.
- Address your doubts, complaints, claims, suggestions and clarifications; as well as provide information on the updates that are made regarding the products/services that are made available to the public by "ECOS MEDIA".
- Send communications, related to the products and/or services that they have acquired and/or contracted from "ECOS MEDIA" through its website, its physical establishments, branches and in general by any means controlled or operated by "ECOS MEDIA".
- Follow up and carry out surveys in order to measure, evaluate and document the quality of our products and services, as well as our electronic media, in order to make the corresponding improvements, where appropriate.
- Make and send quotes.
- Carrying out research and market studies.
- Inform about possible changes in the policies of "ECOS MEDIA"; as well as regarding the updates that arise in the characteristics of the products and services provided by "ECOS MEDIA".
- Generation of control and monitoring of complaints, suggestions or requests about our services.
- Sending marketing emails, banners or other kinds of advertisements.
- Notifying about new events, projects, services and/or products related to the currently aquired and/or hired by the customer, or commercially by "ECOS MEDIA".
- Sending offers, notices and/or promotional messages related to the services offered by "ECOS MEDIA".
- Sending emails with events organized and/or recommended by "ECOS MEDIA".
- Sending news, as well as benefits and services offered by our "ECOS MEDIA" and/or business partners.
- Participation of clients, members, consumers and/or users in the loyalty schemes or programs developed by "ECOS MEDIA", as well as by its commercial partners.
In the event that you do not want your personal data to be processed for these additional, unnecessary purposes, you can submit a request at any time expressly stating your refusal by following the procedure described in the section called "ARCO RIGHTS" of this document.
The refusal to use your personal data for the aforementioned secondary or non-necessary purposes may not be a reason for us to deny the services you request or contract with us; nor will it be understood as a refusal to use "THE DATA" for the necessary purposes. In case of not receiving the corresponding request, the use of your information for all the previously detailed purposes, both necessary and unnecessary, will be understood as consented.
"ECOS MEDIA" has adopted the administrative, technical and physical security measures necessary to protect "THE DATA" against: damage, loss, alteration, destruction, use, access, disclosure or unauthorized treatment. Therefore, the confidentiality of "THE DATA" is guaranteed and only authorized persons will have access to it.
"ECOS MEDIA" undertakes that the sensitive personal data that is collected is treated with the highest security measures that guarantee its confidentiality.
By virtue of the foregoing, and in strict compliance with the Law, "ECOS MEDIA" undertakes and is obligated with respect to your personal data and/or sensitive personal data to:
- Respect and safeguard the principles of legality, consent, information, quality, purpose, loyalty, proportionality and responsibility with respect to personal, financial or sensitive data to which they have access;
- Treat personal data in accordance with the provisions of the Law and the internal policies of "ECOS MEDIA";
- Maintain the confidentiality of personal data and treat them exclusively for the purposes for which they were requested or obtained, which have been previously described;
- Refrain from collecting any personal data that is not necessary for the purposes of the business and those that have been mentioned previously;
- Attend, in accordance with the provisions of the Law, the procedures related to the exercise of ARCO Rights;
- Establish and maintain security measures to protect personal data; and
- Notify the holders of any violation of the security of their data, which may affect the patrimonial and moral rights they possess.
Transfer of personal data
We inform you that "ECOS MEDIA" will share your personal data with: (I) companies that are part of the same commercial group or third parties that provide services to "ECOS MEDIA" for the performance of the commercial activity of "ECOS MEDIA"; (II) authorities that are competent, and only in the event that "THE DATA" is required by court order, in terms of applicable current legislation; (III) corporations or companies in charge of fraud investigations and payment collection; (IV) the legal area.
The aforementioned data transfer will only be carried out when: (I) it is provided for and permitted by the current Law applicable to the matter, or by the International Treaties to which Mexico is a party; (II) is carried out in favor of third parties that provide services to "ECOS MEDIA" for the performance of their commercial activity; (III) is necessary and legally required by the competent authority, to safeguard a public interest, or for the procurement and administration of justice; (IV) is necessary for the recognition, exercise or defense of a right in a judicial process; and (V) is necessary for the maintenance or fulfillment of a legal relationship between "ECOS MEDIA" and the Owner of "THE DATA".
"THE DATA" may only and strictly be transferred to third parties in the cases and under the circumstances described above, as well as in the cases provided for in the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, as established in articles 10 and 37 of the cited legal system.
As regards "THE DATA" that as of the date of this Privacy Notice have been provided by you, for any reason, it will be understood that, unless otherwise instructed by you, "ECOS MEDIA" is authorized to make use of "THE DATA" DATA” for all the aforementioned purposes.
By virtue of the foregoing, third parties to whom "THE DATA" is transferred may not use the information provided by "ECOS MEDIA" in a manner other than that established in this Privacy Notice. These transfers of personal data will be carried out with all measures appropriate security, in accordance and with strict adherence to the principles contained in the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, its regulations and the Guidelines of the Privacy Notice.
We inform you that the personal data we obtain from these tracking technologies are the following:
- The Internet pages you visit.
- The links you follow.
- The IP address.
- The site you visited before entering ours.
- Information from the mobile electronic communication device.
- Page views
- Average duration of the visit
- Percentage of new visits
- Bounce rate
- Demographic data (language and location)
- Behavior (new and repeat visitors)
- Technologies (Browser, Operating System and Internet Service Provider)
These technologies can be disabled. To find out how to do it, see the following information:
If you need more information on how to carry out this process in MICROSOFT EDGE we recommend you visit the following link, click here.
If you need more information on how to carry out this process in MOZILLA FIREFOX we recommend you visit the following link, click here.
If you need more information on how to carry out this process in GOOGLE CHROME we recommend you visit the following link, click here.
If you need more information on how to carry out this process in SAFARI we recommend you visit the following link, click here.
It is important to inform you that you have the right to access, rectify and cancel your personal data, as well as to oppose their treatment or revoke consent for the purpose that has been granted. These rights are known as ARCO rights. You have the right to:
- Right of Access. It is possible when the owner wishes to know which of his data is subject to treatment by the person in charge, the origin of the same, the communications that have been carried out, the purposes of the treatment, the privacy notice that governs the treatment and other conditions. and treatment overview. The right of access will be fulfilled by making the requested data available to the owner or his representative, or by delivering simple copies or in any other format, either at the address of "ECOS MEDIA" or through a different means indicated by the owner, prior identification of the owner or his legal representative. However, in the event that the owner designates some electronic means for the delivery of the requested data, and in the event of any accident, hacking or any other attack or damage to the owner's network, this will be the sole and total responsible for what could happen with your personal data, and consequently undertakes to release "ECOS MEDIA" free and in peace, without it being possible to assign any responsibility.
- Right of Rectification. It proceeds when there are inaccurate or incomplete data in the "ECOS MEDIA" databases. The owner of the data must indicate the data that must be corrected and provide the documentation that supports their request.
- Right of Cancellation. It proceeds when the personal data is no longer necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which they were collected. The Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Individuals establishes situations in which cancellation will not be appropriate. The cancellation of personal data will lead to a blocking period after which the data will be deleted. The blocking period will be equivalent to the limitation period of the actions derived from the legal relationship on which the treatment is based. In case of having previously communicated data to another person in charge, "ECOS MEDIA" will send you the necessary information referred to in the request.
- Right of Opposition. The owner may oppose the processing of their personal data in certain situations (for example: for marketing, advertising, marketing studies, commercial prospecting, among others). Consequently, it will be to register it in the corresponding Exclusion List to ensure that your data does not continue to be processed for the purposes to which you objected.
- Right to Revoke Consent. For the right of Revocation of Consent, interrupt the processing of personal data, and notify those in charge of said revocation, so that they can carry out what is appropriate.
In the event that at any time you wish to limit the use or disclosure of your personal information, exercise your rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation with respect to "THE DATA", as well as to oppose the treatment of the same or revoke the consent that for You have granted us such purpose, you can do it by sending us a request in the terms established in article 29 of the Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, addressed to "ECOS MEDIA" who is responsible for the Protection of "THE DATA".
For the reception and response of the requests for the exercise of ARCO rights, the following means are made available to the Owner users of "THE DATA":
- By postal mail, at the address located at Viveros de la Floresta No. 22, Colonia Viveros de la Loma, C.P. 54080, Tlalnepantla de Baz, State of Mexico, Mexico, with attention to "ECOS MEDIA".
- Via email to email@example.com
The request for access, rectification, cancellation or opposition must contain and accompany the following:
- The name of the holder of "THE DATA", and his complete address; or some other means, be it analog, digital or electronic, through which the response to your request can be communicated, as well as any other notification corresponding to your request;
- The documents through which you reliably prove your identity or, where appropriate, the powers of legal representation of the owner of "THE DATA";
- The clear and precise description of the personal "DATA" with respect to which the opposition is sought for its treatment in terms of the unnecessary purposes; and
- Any other document or element that facilitates the location of personal data, and that allows the quick update by "ECOS MEDIA" to cease immediately with the use of "THE DATA", in terms of the unnecessary purposes.
It should be noted that the request may be made by email or through written text on a physical document; In the event that the application is made physically, it must be signed at the end of it, and, where appropriate, initialed at the bottom of each of its pages, to be later scanned and attached to the corresponding email message.
In the event that the information provided in the application is erroneous or insufficient, or if the corresponding accreditation documents are not attached, we may require the applicant to provide the necessary elements or documents to process it.
The Holder will have 20 ten business days to attend to the requirement, counted from the day after he received it, warning him that in case of not responding within said period or complying with the requirements, the corresponding request will be deemed not submitted.
If the request is appropriate, and once its correct and adequate reception is confirmed by "ECOS MEDIA", the latter must send a confirmation notification to the Holder of "THE DATA", as well as the response to the request entered by the owner; Subsequently, "ECOS MEDIA" will have a period of 20 twenty business days from the date on which it received the request to exercise ARCO rights to complete it.
In the case of requests for rectification of "THE DATA", the owner must indicate and attach, in addition to the aforementioned, the precise modifications that must be made, providing the documentation that is necessary to support their request.
In the case of requests related to access to "THE DATA", "ECOS MEDIA" will deliver said information, through simple copies or digitized documents, solely and exclusively that allows prompt action by "ECOS MEDIA" to immediately cease the use of "THE DATA", in relation to unnecessary purposes when the identity of the applicant or his legal representative has been previously accredited, when appropriate.
The Owner of "THE DATA" will be solely responsible for keeping the personal data in the possession of "ECOS MEDIA" updated; derived from this, the Holder guarantees and responds, in any case, regarding the veracity, accuracy, validity and authenticity of "THE DATA" provided and provided to "ECOS MEDIA", and undertakes to keep them duly updated, communicating any changes to "ECOS MEDIA".
The owner, at any time, may revoke the consent that, in his case, he has granted for the treatment of "THE DATA"; However, it is necessary to take into account that there will be cases in which your request cannot be attended to immediately, since, by legal provision, we may be subject to keeping the corresponding information, but this does not imply that they will stop taking the necessary measures to attend to what is requested by the owner, and in any of the cases you will be notified of any situation that arises around your request and the possibility of fully complying with it or not.
Likewise, the owner is informed that revoking his consent for the use and treatment of "THE DATA" will imply the suspension of the provision of services by "ECOS MEDIA", or the conclusion of the relationship that may exist, since "THE DATA" is necessary to monitor those clients and/or associates and/or strategic allies that are active.
To learn more about the procedures, mechanisms, requirements and deadlines to exercise your ARCO Rights, you can contact "ECOS MEDIA" through the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by going in person to the following address: Viveros de la Floresta No. 22, Colonia Viveros de la Loma, C.P. 54080, Tlalnepantla de Baz, State of México, México, in order to be provided with the details of said procedure by the person in charge of it.
Exemption from liability for security breach
"ECOS MEDIA" undertakes to adopt the digital and physical security measures that are necessary to safeguard "THE DATA"; however, in the event that security breaches occur in any of the phases of processing the information contained in the databases where "ECOS MEDIA" stores "THE DATA" collected, and that means an affectation to the economic rights or morals of the holders of the corresponding information, such affectation will be timely and duly informed to the holders so that they take the corresponding measures and whose purpose is to defend and protect the information that was stolen from the databases and technology of "ECOS MEDIA", without any authorization on your part. It is for the previously mentioned that "ECOS MEDIA" disclaims any liability arising from a violation, theft or infiltration of this type, since it will be attributable to the third party that has carried out the theft or damage in any way.
If you consider that your right to protection of personal data has been violated by any conduct of our collaborators or our actions or responses, or you presume that in the processing of your personal data there is a violation of the provisions set forth in the Federal Protection Law of Personal Data in Possession of Individuals, may file the corresponding complaint or denunciation before the National Institute of Transparency, Access to Information and Protection of Personal Data (INAI). For more information visit their official website: https://home.inai.org.mx